# KeywordResearch# DecisionMaking# InternationalWorkEnvironment
Advent Group is a prospering media company based in Paris, Sofia and Montreal offering its employees a challenging job that requires them to grow!
Being a worldwide leader in education events and marketing solutions for the higher education sector, we:
- propose website advertising, social media marketing, and media consulting to our clients – business universities;
- organise over 150 events for 50,000 prospective MBA and Master’s applicants each year;
- provide MBA and Masters candidate with assistance with their application process and career guidance.
In brief, what we have been doing is “Making Education Personal” … since 2004!
- Dynamic workplace
- A strong supportive culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Quality working conditions
- Health and wellness programmes
- A challenging role in a multicultural and multi-lingual environment
Taking this new role in our Marketing team you will be responsible for maximizing the traffic to each assigned site by improving page rank within search engines. The SEO Specialist analyzes, reviews and implements changes to company’s websites so they are optimized for search engines.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor and report performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Use compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Relevant education in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar
- Two to three years of web experience in successfully developing and executing SEO strategies
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, programming language and blogging is a plus
By submitting your CV you agree your CV to be kept in our database for a month and used for the purpose of this job vacancy.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!