#GlobalSales #DynamicWork #TopWorldKnownBrands #TopBusinessSchools
Advent Group is a prospering media company based in Paris, Sofia and Montreal offering its employees a challenging job that requires them to grow!
Being a worldwide leader in education events and marketing solutions for the higher education sector, we:
- propose website advertising, social media marketing, and media consulting to our clients – business universities;
- organize over 200 physical and online events in 60 countries for 50,000 prospective MBA and Master’s applicants each year;
- provide MBA and Master’s candidates with assistance with their application process and career guidance.
In brief, what we have been doing is “Making Education Personal” … since 2004!
- Being a part of international projects and having the chance to make a difference
- Dynamic workplace
- A strong supportive culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Quality working conditions
- Health and wellness programmes
- Office childcare service
Working as part of an international team, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of international clients: researching, contacting and negotiating with suitable potential business schools with the aim of selling our events and media products.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Looking for and finding new potential clients – researching and contacting prospective business schools
- Following up clients meetings – preparing quotes and negotiating with them until the deal is closed
- Upselling and cross-selling when appropriate and suitable, according to the clients’ needs
- Supporting the clients by booking events and media as per their requests
- Updating them on programs, informing them on all details, according to our services
- Participating in events as an onsite consultant and attending clients’ receptions
- Master’s University degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in Sales Account Management or Sales and Business Development
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Goal-oriented, while respecting deadlines
- A strong negotiator with an attitude of care and customer service approach
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
- Impeccable written and spoken English, any additional language is a plus
If interested, please send us your CV in English.
By submitting your CV you agree your CV to be kept in our database for a month and used for the purpose of this job vacancy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.