#InternationalMarketingCampaigns #EventsManagement #DynamicWork #TopWorldKnownBrands #TopBusinessSchools
Advent Group is a marketing company specialized in graduate education and corporate learning since 2004. Based in Paris, Sofia and Montreal, Advent Group offers its employees a stimulating job that requires them to grow!
Being a worldwide leader in education events and marketing solutions for the higher education sector, we:
- propose website advertising, social media marketing, and media consulting to our clients – business universities;
- organize over 200 physical and online events in 60 countries for 50,000 prospective MBA and Master’s applicants each year;
- provide MBA and Master’s candidates with assistance with their application process and career guidance.
In brief, what we have been doing is “Making Education Personal” … since 2004!
As an International Communication and Event Manager, you will be responsible for creating the marketing strategy and execution of approximately 10 higher education physical/virtual and hybrid events in top business destinations worldwide.
- Conducting in-depth researches, establishing, negotiating and maintaining long-term partnerships and media coverage with organizations all over the world. In addition to traditional media, our partners are various entities that provide services for (or have for audience) potential applicants for MBA or Master’s programs, such as: language centers, GMAT/ TOEFL/ IELTS/ GRE centers, study abroad centers, MBA advising agencies, NGO’s and many more
- Analyzing data, thinking creatively and designing innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach their target audience in the most effective way
- Defining and implementing media and budget strategies for each assigned event and coordinating promotional campaigns with the digital marketing department
- Working with various teams (Media Assistants, Logistics Coordinators, Webmasters, Digital Advertising, Sales, etc.) in order to ensure the smooth execution of each dedicated event
- Overseeing the preparation of the events from A to Z and managing the on-site organization and staff both during physical and virtual events
- Taking active part in event debriefing meetings and analysis, as well as following up with all of the existing media partners after the event is over
- A university degree in a relevant subject, such as Business Administration, Marketing and Communications, PR and Advertising, Event Management, International Relations
- At least 3 years of work experience in any of the following fields: Marketing (including content marketing, digital marketing, market research), Corporate Event Management, PR, Communications, Advertising
- Proven track record of executing successful marketing campaigns, following market trends and strategic adaptations as per needs
- Strategic thinker, analytical mind and data-oriented persona with great attention to detail
- Proven negotiation and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to react quickly and adequately in a highly dynamic environment, while understanding and adapting to changes quickly with innovative and open mind
- Working well with strict deadlines
- An citizen-of-the-world profile with impeccable verbal and written English skills
- Open to frequent international travel
We will consider it an advantage if you have:
- Fluent Spanish/ Russian and/or any other foreign language
- Being a part of international projects and having the chance to make a difference
- Dynamic workplace
- A strong supportive culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Quality working conditions
- Health and wellness programmes
- Office childcare service
Why Should You Apply?
- If you are a person who would like to work in an international environment, but not in big corporations or bureaucratic organizations – you should apply!
- If you are a person who likes a structured and organized approach at work, but at the same time is not afraid of a little bit of chaos from time to time – you should apply!
- If you want to make a difference and work on projects that are so specific that you will amaze your friends every time you talk about your job – you should apply!
- And of course, if you are looking for a job within a stable company with steady growth and vision for the future – you should apply!
The successful candidate will receive a company training in order to smoothly and comfortably be introduced to the role.
Our office is comfortable and stylish, located in the heart of Sofia. The position is not remote but we have a flexible home office policy.
If interested, please send us your CV in English.
By submitting your CV you agree your CV to be kept in our database for a month and used for the purpose of this job vacancy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.