#PPCCampaigns #TopBusinessSchools #InternationalScope
Advent Group is a marketing company specialized in graduate education and corporate learning since 2004. Based in Paris, Sofia and Montreal, Advent Group offers its employees a stimulating job that requires them to grow!
Being a worldwide leader in education events and marketing solutions for the higher education sector, we:
- organize over 200 physical and online events in 60 countries for 50,000 prospective MBA and Master’s applicants each year;
- propose website advertising, social media marketing and media consulting to our clients – business universities;
- provide MBA and Master’s candidates with assistance with their application process and career guidance.
In brief, what we have been doing is “Making Education Personal” … since 2004!
As a Digital Marketing Expert (PPC campaigns), you will be analyzing and interpreting data to constantly improve advertising campaigns, related to international educational events. You will be digging deep for specific regional insights and creating efficient digital media campaigns that meet budget and target goals.
- Designing digital media campaigns to reach specific target audiences in the most effective possible way per country/ region/ culture
- Reviewing and analysing historical data and website traffic to assess the impact and suitability of different media types, in order to plan the execution of current campaigns
- Running several campaigns in different geographical and cultural regions simultaneously, while monitoring results and issuing reports on an ongoing basis
- Trouble shooting and optimising in a timely manner to ensure budgets are well-spent and targets are successfully reached
- Working across functions and with different stake-holders within the company
- Analysing post-campaign results and recommending refinements for the future campaigns
- Minimum 2 years of proven track record in digital marketing, incl. Facebook (CPC, Leads, Conversions, Instagram) and Google Ads (Search, Display, and Mobile etc.)
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- University degree in Marketing, Business administration, Economics, Statistics or related
- Experience with international markets and/or specific regions
- Curious mind, great analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to work across teams and with a variety of stakeholders, as well as multitasking with attention to detail
- Impeccable English
- Being a part of international projects and having the chance to make a difference
- Dynamic workplace
- A strong supportive culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Quality working conditions
- Health and wellness programmes
- Office childcare service
Why Should You Apply?
- If you are a person who would like to work in an international environment, but not in big corporations or bureaucratic organizations – you should apply!
- If you are a person who likes a structured and organized approach at work, but at the same time is not afraid of a little bit of chaos from time to time – you should apply!
- If you want to make a difference and work on projects that are so specific that you will amaze your friends every time you talk about your job – you should apply!
- And of course, if you are looking for a job within a stable company with steady growth and vision for the future – you should apply!
The successful candidate will receive a company training in order to smoothly and comfortably be introduced to the role.
Our office is comfortable and stylish, located in the heart of Sofia. The position is not remote but we have a flexible home office policy.
If interested, please send us your CV in English.
By submitting your CV you agree your CV to be kept in our database for a month and used for the purpose of this job vacancy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.